Download The Scottish Golf App
Registering For The Scottish Golf App
To access the Scottish Golf App, all golfers must register first. For information on accessing the App, please follow the below instructions:
- Download the Scottish Golf App
- Select the Register button at the top of the App and enter your details (name, email, Phone, password) then select “next.”
- If an “invalid email message” pops up, please select Register Anyway (please note, this does not mean that your email is invalid, just that our search on the database shows no existing record)
- Enter your gender, DOB, Nationality and then select “next.”
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and then select Finish Sign-Up
- If your golf club has already set you up in the Scottish Golf platform, you will automatically be linked to your player profile.
- You will then receive a confirmation email; you need to select Verify.
- Go back to the App and you should be logged in.
- If your golf club has not set you up, you will be given the option to update your profile to a club member where you will then be asked to attach your golf club and CDH number. (The spelling of your surname and home club must match what has been set up on the CDH record by your club.)
- You are ready to start using the Scottish Golf App.
App Registration FAQs
Having issues registering for the Scottish Golf App? Click here to view our FAQ’s.
If your query has not been answered in these FAQ’s, please contact us.